Google Analytics

"... side by side with the human race runs another race of beings, the inhuman ones, the race of artists who guided by unknown impulses, take the lifeless mass of humanity and by the fever and ferment with which they imbue it turn this soggy dough into bread and the bread into wine and the wine into song..."
Henry Miller

Inventing a New Way to Listen to Music

This blog aims to expand your appreciation for song and written word together. Many of the posts have been designed to match the time of a specific song in reading length. The words of the post, together with the song you hear, will open your mind to a new way of reading and listening to music. Enjoy!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Gin Soaked Underwood

booktalk1.jpg



I don't usually blog links to my radio shows. I don't know why I don't either? Perhaps I should do more self-promotion. It just isn't my style really.

That being said, please take the time to listen to this week's Book Talk on BreakThru Radio. I didn't have a guest and it was alcohol week, so instead, I put some whiskey in my Apple Juice and read some of my favorite inebriated books out there. It turned out pretty well as I have had positive feedback from many listeners thus far.

If you are in the mood to hear some of America's best 20th Century writing, under the influence, then pour yourself a drink and be part of the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment